BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Movie Review






Could you imagine growing up thinking you're an orphan? Or knowing you're parents are out there who may, or may not want you? Everybody has a kind of comfort blanket, or something to turn to to make eveything better. Well in August Rush, 11 year old Evan Taylor grew up in a boys home, always being picked on and known as a "freak," because he follows the music. After sneaking out, smack in the middle of New York, he find that all there are some good things and quite a few bad places where the music takes him. He eventually finds himself as a prodigy at Juliard, one of the top music academy's in the nation, where he actually gets to write his own piece and conducts it. Somehow through all the music he finds that maybe music can reunite families.

8 comments:

O_oSquido_O said...

Oh my gosh I loved this movie! It's so amazing. And it's a major tear jerker.

BandGeek said...

I really really loved this movie! but that was only the first like 3 times! the band teachers killed this movie for me!!!

Brittany said...

i know... but it's really an amazing movie. they always started it back at the begining so i never watched it all the way through till hays played it in piano class.

bree(: said...

OMY GOSH!! This is one of my favorite movies ever!! I can watch it over and over and over.. It's just that good. I cry everytime I watch it..

Mrs. Smith said...

Sounds like a really good movie...I need to watch it!

Brittany said...

it's so amazing! you'll love it!

Brittany said...

i love this movie! it's actually one of my favorites. I just hate watchin it because of the whole tear jerker thing but it is so amazing!

Brittany said...

i didn't think it was really a tear jerker, but one that is, is Letters to God. i cried! and i NEVER cry.