BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Storms!


Picture from: worldweatherpost.com

Well, how about that storm last night? I found it quite entertaing to be dragged outta bed a 3:15 this morning. Ugh. Talk about awful timing... Just saying. And that's what we get for living near tornado alley. (At least it's not Kansas....) But I love me a good storm every now and then. Anyways you could tell last night that there was something coming. The weather was a little too eerie for February. Particularly when it was like 45 degrees the rest of the day, then like 65 degrees at night? It did feel amazing though, and I was outside sitting on the porch enjoying it. But hopefully it'll start warming up before long and we can spend time outside in capris and flip-flops with out a tornado. Heheheh.... Well, I think that's all for today. G'bye!

2 comments:

Simsbumponablog said...

Let's go spring! I can't wait!

Brittany said...

I know! I'm so ready!