BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Almost there! One day left! I feel like I'm the only one excited about this.... Ah well, that's me. So I actually wore green today as well. Just trying to kick things off. Ah, I'm a nerd. But I made my self a St. Patrick's day shirt, with black and green spray paint, which I'll be wearing tomorrow. The front says 'Lá Fhéile Pádraig', which is 'St. Patrick's day' in Gaelic. And the back says 'Éirinn go Brách', which means 'Ireland forever'... But anyways, it's all complete with clovers. Hmmm.... Gotta love it. Well tah-tah for now folks!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

It's the simple things in life that amuse me.

Brittany said...

And this fat little leprechaun is cute. lol

Simsbumponablog said...

I can't wait to see your shirt!

Brittany said...

Haha it's just me being silly with the spray paint.