BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

About Me

So, a little about me: I am 17 years old for starters. I'm a junior at Pike Central High School. I'm not so much into sports, but I'm in marching band, in which I play the snare. Music is my life. I love perfroming. Singing, playing the drums or anything like that. I enjoy it all!

My favorite colors are green and silver. My favorite gem is an emerald. If I could go one place in the world I would visit Ireland. Which is kinda ironic because St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays. My other is Halloween. Yea I like the strange holidays no one else likes. :) But that's just me.

I'm a history junkie. My favorite topics are the Civil War and the Salem Witch Trials. That kind of thing intrigues me. Well that's just a little about me.

Keep Rockin'!
Brittany

0 comments: